The portal of the Rome Chamber of Commerce for agritourism and the local area
Known as a place to stop for a stay since the Etrurian times, the Testa di Lepre’s farm belongs to the Pamphilj’s family since the 1649, when Olimpia Maidalchini (sister in love of the Pope Innocent X and administrator of the Pamphilj’s properties) bought it. The farm house, which was the ancient granary of the farm has been renewed and open as farm house. The farm house in Testa di Lepre is a 16th Century silo. It is situated in a well known area since the Etrurian times and it is only 20 kilometers far from Rome. The farm has two farm animals which produce milk and meat for the local market. There are eight independent apartments (from 2 to 6 guests), common areas, reading and studying rooms, meeting points, an exhibition area and a wide garden for sports and leisure.
8 private apartments for 2/6 guests
extra bed available
All the apartments are on the first floor and look out onto the garden. Each apartment is developed on two levels and has sitting room with kitchen corner, one or two bathrooms, night area is accessible through a winding staircase. Two of the eight apartments are equipped for disabled people. The apartments are simply and country furnished and include TV set and telephone.